Clarence Li, M.D.
University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education
University of Virginia
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - 2020
- American Board of Pain Medicine (Board Eligible)
- B.S. in Biology at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin
- Mayo Clinic Department of Neurology, Dr. Andrea Leep Hunderfund, MD - Resident Investigator
- John Kelly Faculty Award for Teaching - George Washington University, 05/2020
- American Academy of Neurology Medical Student Prize for Excellence, 05/2015
- Shapiro Research Fellowship, Summer 2012
- Li, C, Watson, J. C.; Anticonvulsants, In: Deer’s Treatment of Pain: An Illustrated Guide, Springer Publishing.
- Li, C, Reddy, Y. N.; Bonnichsen, C. A 62 year old female with acute hypotension and hypoxia after hip surgery. Mayo Clinic Proceedings, 2016; 91(8):e111-e116
- Li, C, Palotti, M; Holden, J; Oh, J; Okonkwo, O; Christian, B; Bendlin, B; Buyan-Dent, L; Harding, S; Stone, C; Dejesus, O; Nickles, R; Gallagher, Catherine. A dual-tracer study of extrastriatal 6-[18F]fluoro-m-tyrosine and 6-[18F]-Fluoro-L-dopa uptake in Parkinson’s disease. Synapse. 2014;68(8):325-31.