Faisal Sayeed, M.D.
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Intra-thecal morphine pumps
- Nerve blocks and epidurals
- Radiofrequency ablation
Received medical degree from Government Medical College in Srinagar, India.
- Completed a residency at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN and University Hospital in Newark, NJ.
Completed a fellowship at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in North Brunswick, NJ.
- Board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology.
Current Hospital Affiliation:
- Currently affiliated with: Union Hospital in Elkton, MD and MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center in Baltimore, MD.