Marcel Reischer, M.D.
Received medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detriot, MI.
Current Hospital Affiliation:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center (GBMC), Towson, MD.
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center, Towson, MD.
- Medstar Franklin Square Hospital, Baltimore, MD.
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore, MD.
- Elkinss Award Highest Score in Nation; Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.
- Division Chief Rehabilitation Medicine-Franklin Square Hospital.
- Director Research Rehabilitation-Sinai Hospital.
- Director Inpatient & Rehabilitation Unit-Levindale Hebrew Home & Hospital.
- Director Inpatient and Rehabilitation Unit-Childrens Hospital.
- Reischer, M.A. and Delagi, E; Electrodiagnosis in Disorders of The Foot, 1st Edition; Jahss M. H, Editor, Saunders, Philadelphia, 1982.
- Reischer, M.A. Prednisone Dose in Alternate Day Therapy NEJM 292, 533, 1975
- Spindler, H.A., Reischer, M.A.: Electrodiagnostic Studies in the Evaluation of Pain. In Diagnosis of Chronic Pain by Hendler, N.H.; Long, D.M.; Wise, T.M., John Wright PSG, Littleton, Mass, 1982.
- Reischer, M.A., Spindler, HA: The Use of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in the Management of Chronic Pain. In Diagnosis Treatment of Chronic Pain by Hendler, N.H.; Long, D.M.; Wise, T.N., John Wright, PSG, Littleton, Mass, 1982.
- Reischer, M.A., Spindler, H.A.,: Rehabilitation of Pain in the Elderly. In Rehabilitation of The Agine and Elderly Patient: Felsenthal, G.; Garrison, S.; and Steinberg, F.; Editors: Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore, 1994
- • Spindler, HA. and Reischer, M.A. Medical Electrodiagnostics, Practical Pain Management, 3rd Edition; Tollison, C.D.; Editor; Lippincott Philadelphia, 2002.