Naji Haroun, M.D.
Attended American University of Beirut Medical Center in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Conducted Residency at Rutgers University Medical school affiliated hospital, 1973-74.
- Overlook Hospital in Summit, NJ 1974-1975.
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore in Baltimore, MD 1975-1976.
- Board certified from Board of Internal Medicine, 1976.
- Received a Bachelor of Science from American University of Beirut Medical Center in Beirut, Lebanon, 1969.
Current Hospital Affiliation:
- Franklin Square Hospital.
- Member of the John Hopkins University Medical and Surgical Association.