Scott Irrgang, D.C.
- Sports Injury of the spine.
- Sports Injury of the extremities.
- Evaluation and management of musculoskeletal injuries.
- Evaluation and management of workplace injuries.
Received medical degree in post-surgical therapy and rehabilitation from National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, IL.
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner.
- Qualified in Intersegmental traction.
- Skilled in the manipulation of the extremities.
- Certified in physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Recipient of Bucholz Scholarship Award in Education from National University.